Definitions by Law -
By Owner, We Us and Our we mean the supplier of the goods The Little Love Company North West Limited, (trading as The Little Love Company). You or Your means the customer hiring the Goods. Goods means all equipment hired by Us to the Customer.
1. All hired goods remain our property. The Customer is responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
2. Once a deposit is paid to secure your booking this is non-refundable. Payment of deposit confirms you agree to the Ts & Cs. If there is a cancellation, we will refund the amount paid, less the deposit. For cancellations with a month or less notice, the full payment will be non refundable.
3. It is your responsibility to check the items hired will fit in your venue and discuss this with the venue planner before booking. If items cannot fit in the venue upon delivery, we will endeavour to make suitable alternative plans, however no refund will be given for aborted orders.
4. The agreement for the hire of goods is between The Little Love Company and the Customer, not the venue unless goods are being hired directly by the venue.
5. The Little Love Company will charge the Customer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken. It is then the responsibility of the Customer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
6. Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value and delivered to The Owner. No substitute item will be accepted by The Owner.
7. The Owner will inform The Customer within 7 days, in writing of any damages and costs concerning any of the Hired Goods. An invoice will be sent outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
8. Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier and The Owner where the venue/customer is at fault.
9. Charges will be made for any damaged goods including, but not limited to, goods that have been dragged on the floor, holes, rips and tears, candle wax, grease, broken or chipped wood work, torn wires or damaged bulbs. Damaged goods remain the property of The Little Love Company.
10. All hired props must remain in situ where The Little Love Company have installed them unless formally discussed and agreed with The Owner. Unless agreed by us in advance, all props are for indoor use only.
11. If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period/not returned in the same quality they were installed, The Little Love Company retain the right to charge for:
The cost of replacement goods to honour any bookings where the goods are required.
The cost of replacement goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
Any income lost from lost bookings due to the damage of goods within two weeks of the damage occurring. All replacement goods will be charged at the cost of goods including delivery.
12. Attachments or adjustments/modifications to any hired items may not be made without permission of The Owner (for example - attachments of signs on to Flower Wall).
13. Children must be supervised at all times around hired items. Although every effort has been made to ensure items are stable and sturdy, they are not fitted fixtures and therefore there is risk of falling over. The Little Love Company accept no responsibility for items falling/moving due to unsupervised children, irresponsible behaviour or force majeure.
We hold full Public Liability Insurance and all our electrical products are regularly P.A.T tested.